Last Updated on
We have updated our list of Best Smartwatch for Texting April, 2020We monthly buy products and test all the Smartwatch brands. During the last 12 months, a couple of Top smartwatch brands on the list have lost their position. We have updated our list of Best Smartwatch for Texting for April, 2020, Please have a look. If you are looking for the Best Smartwatches for Teenagers or kids then you may have a look into this article Best Smartwatches for Teenagers & Kids before buying a good and suitable smartwatch.
The smartwatches and fitness trackers are essential for recording your swimming sessions, either you are perfessional swimmer or beginner. The swim watches help to improve your movements in the pool.
It is with no doubt that swimming smartwatches are the fastest growing wearable products in the market. For best swimming, companies have launched their swim watches with more advanced features like accurate laps distances and distance tracking in the pool. The best smartwatches for swimming makes your life easier by providing alerts on your wrist, monitoring heart rates and providing tracking movements. Also, it will be much easier to live hands-free without having to pull out your phone.
Many smartwatches have been designed such that they provide numerous fitness tracking features and waterproof cases, while others have music features such that they are compatible with popular platforms like:
- Apple Music.
Honestly, technology has made life exercising easier, fun and more effective. Fit watches that combine the best of both are a great addition to your swimming experience. Whether you are training for competition or you are just enjoying the numerous benefits swimming provides, it always helps to have something that will track your progress. From counting your laps to heartbeat monitoring, reliable smartwatches will do all that and even more.
- List of The Best Smartwatches for Swimming
- 1. Apple Watch 4 - Best Smartwatch For Open Water Swimming
- 2. Huawei Band 2 - Best Swim watch 2020
- 3. Garmin vivofit 4 - Best for Professional Swimmers
- 4. Amazafit Bip - Best Waterproof Smartwatch
- 5. Samsung GEAR S3 FRONTIER - Best Samsung Swim Watch
- 6. Fossil Gen 4 Venture - best waterproof watch for swimming
- 7. Moov Now - Best Swimming Smartwatch
- 8. Garmin Vivosmart HR
- 9. Xiaomi Mi Band 3
- 10. Honor Band 4 - Cheap Swim Tracker
- Final Verdict on Choosing The Best Swim watch 2020
List of The Best Smartwatches for Swimming
Many waterproof smartwatches and fitness trackers have not been designed for swimming. Therefore, they won’t track your swimming. It is essential to go for that device that has a swimming setting instead of just being waterproof.
If you’re looking to take your swimming game to a higher level, consider equipping yourself with the following smartwatches. They will never disappoint you deep down in the water.
1. Apple Watch 4 - Best Smartwatch For Open Water Swimming
- Alert system: If your rate goes too low or high, you will get alert telling you all is not well and maybe you should look for further medication.
- Heart rate notifications: You will always get a pop up if there is anything that looks sketchy with your heart with regards to any condition.
- Health features only seen on the Apple Watch.
- Haptic feedback is ace.
- Sleek design.
- Resistance to scratch.
- Bright screen.
- GPS and Apps features.
- Best GPS watch for open water Swimming
- Send quick replies.
- Payment gateways.
- Pairs with iPhone 5 and above.
- Connection distance is short.
- Low battery life.
- Slow on loading third-party apps.
- Limited storage space is not enough to keep more videos and pictures.
- Over dependent on iPhones.
- Small screen.
- It is difficult to multitask.
Verdict On Apple Watch 4
As for now, no other smartwatch offers much variety and customization more so when it comes to female-friendly options.
2. Huawei Band 2 - Best Swim watch 2020
It provides a pure swimming experience. Though it does not possess some feature set like its rivals, it is affordable making it an attractive option among many people. It is the immediate successor to wearable that says its mother company release outside the US under the name Honor Band.
Unlike other watches, the waterproof wearable comes looks more like skin which makes it a Best Swim watch 2020. It may not be the cheapest out in the market, but it boasts of numerous and important features, in a slightly less than perfect form.
You have full freedom to monitor your heart rate with this watch, not forgetting the level of oxygen. Away from that, the GPS feature track down your run. In that case, you should not expect the readings to be accurate. Soon the Huawei Company will be improving the version to make it compete with its competitors.
To cycle between the different activity tracking functions of this smartwatch, you can use the faux button at the bottom of the display screen. If you don’t like the display layout, there is no ideal way you can do without it.
- Sleep monitoring
- Scratch resistant:
- Distance tracker
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Functionally simple.
- Easy to use.
- Advanced levels of information.
- Advanced sleep monitoring.
- Long battery life.
- Low price tag.
- Running coach.
- GPS distance recording errors.
- Strap security.
- Hard to display.
Verdict On Huawei Band 2
Beyond the basic of this tracker, which record date through numerous functions, it is even capable of achieving more. It has fascinating and handy features that will make most of your workouts.
3. Garmin vivofit 4 - Best for Professional Swimmers
Arguably, it is the best performing wearable in the market. This is remarkably achieved through its excellent and unique features. Its battery of the stellar edition makes its stand tall on its level. The primary basics functions like sleep and calories have been covered off. Thanks to the connect app that allows you to customize the display. Additionally, you don’t have to possess alarms; they are directly from your list.
If you have ever dreamt of a fitness band that will track your basic activity, it will be the best device for your wrist.
- Personalized activity tracking plus motivation.
- Movie IQ technology.
- Sleek and slim watch.
- Inactivity indicator.
- Smart technology.
- LCD display.
- USB stick.
- Long battery life.
- Face display is visible in bright sunlight.
- Comes with alarm and stopwatch.
- Compatible with Bluetooth.
- True Up technology.
- Lack of backlight.
- No alarm.
- Exercise limitations.
- No altimeter.
Verdict On Garmin vivofit 4
If you have this with you, you don’t have to remove the tracker at night and worry about running out of charge, but there are unlimited things to like about this smartwatch. You can say it is the Best for Professional swimmers.
4. Amazafit Bip - Best Waterproof Smartwatch
For sure if you know more about smartwatches, you can attest that a good watch does not need to look like Apple watch 4 to give an ideal experience, but surely it will help. Once you learn that it is not Apple watch 4, it is still worth your attention.
Those who have used it claim that it go for one month without being charged. If you really like a wearable that has an alarm, track out your workout with built-in GPS, and more, the bip makes a strong case for itself. While it cannot compete with the rich, it is not the most robust offering.
You can move around the tracker interface on the touchscreen. The design choice is defensible though at times it seems like an annoyance. It is very easy to swipe the screen when you are working out.
- The touchscreen is always on
- GLONASS route tracking
- The barometer for elevation
- Longer battery life.
- Always on screen.
- Affordable price.
- Complete sensors.
- Awesome screen visibility.
- Strong vibration.
- Plenty watch faces.
- No camera function.
- Unable to detect muscle training.
- Can’t reply to messages.
Verdict On Amazafit Bip
It is highly recommended not only because its features are superb, but also it’s pocket-friendly.
5. Samsung GEAR S3 FRONTIER - Best Samsung Swim Watch
- Two cameras for games for taking videos and photos
- The USB cable that can be used to charge the watch
- Swift interface.
- Long day life.
- Best Samsung Swim Watch as it Resists water and dust.
- Bright looking display.
- Limited third-party app support.
- Lack of comfort.
- Poor tracking capabilities.
Verdict On Samsung GEAR S3 FRONTIER
With that in mind, you can agree that surely Samsung was the first to bring the promise of full smartphone functionality to the wrist.
6. Fossil Gen 4 Venture - best waterproof watch for swimming
The list will not be complete without featuring this classic looking smartwatch either Fossil Gen 4 or Fossil Gen 3. When you pair it with your Android device, it will notify you when you receive calls and social media updates. It is available in multiple colors with leather and rubber straps as well.
- Water Resistant: Swimproof up to 30M, passes 10K stroke test makes it a Best Women’s Waterproof watch for Swimming
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in GPS
- Heart rate monitor
- Fitness tracking
- 4 gigabytes of storage
- Extremely large screen.
7. Moov Now - Best Swimming Smartwatch
It may be a few years old but still, remain one of the greatest devices in the market. It has the ability to measure swimming strokes, gym repetitions, and daily steps which makes it Best Swimming Watch. Therefore you can have your own virtual trainer who can know exactly how well you are doing and tell you how to improve. This means personalized training feedback.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Fitness level indication
- Time duration tracking.
- Steps tracking
- 6 g in weight
- UV coating
- Long battery life
- Robotic voice
- Comfortable to wear
- It motivates you
- There is no display.
- Bad design.
- Silicon band is lost at times.
- It is impossible to zoom into data.
Verdict On Moov Now
If you are looking for a reliable device with a reasonable price that provides long battery life, you should think about Moov Now.
8. Garmin Vivosmart HR
- Sleek design.
- Integrated barometric altimeter.
- No built-in GPS.
Verdict On Garmin Vivosmart HR
Having outsmarted many smartwatches in the past, the manufacturer has continued to release reliable models that can’t disappoint.
9. Xiaomi Mi Band 3
For the last couple of years, it has progressed well. They are probably the most preferred choice for people who worry much about their spending. It has a better HR tacking with a lot of additional features. Xiomi Mi Band 3 is accompanied by basics features to measure daily activity along with mirror notifications from your wrist.
- Large screen.
- Responsive screen.
- 110mAh battery.
- Compatible with iPhones.
- Long battery life.
- Affordable for swimming enthusiasts.
- It records all basic activities.
- Poor accuracy.
- Not easy to handle.
Verdict On Xiaomi Mi Band 3
The Chinese manufacturer offers heart rate monitoring and various tracking options that are worth buying it.
10. Honor Band 4 - Cheap Swim Tracker
It is one of the slimmest models ever to be designed that you can buy on a budget. If you are looking for something slight that no one will notice sitting on your wrist, go for it.
- Screen color is covered by a pan of toughened glass.
- Screen light up.
- Cheap Swim Tracker
- Outdoor visibility.
- Colorful display.
- Value for money.
- Simple to use.
- Workout tracking.
- Notification management in the band.
- Can’t pair with Honor health App.
Verdict On Honor Band 4
The overall experience with Honor band 4 is admirable. Indeed it is a complete value for your money.
Final Verdict on Choosing The Best Swim watch 2020
For sure if you purchase the above models, you will never regret it. They will give you an ideal experience that will always make your memory.