Last Updated on
We have updated our list of Best Smartwatch for Texting April, 2020We monthly buy products and test all the Smartwatch brands. During the last 12 months, a couple of Top smartwatch brands on the list have lost their position. We have updated our list of Best Smartwatch for Texting for April, 2020, Please have a look. If you are looking for the Best Smartwatches for Teenagers or kids then you may have a look into this article Best Smartwatches for Teenagers & Kids before buying a good and suitable smartwatch.
Technology has taken a new twist and keeps on evolving every day. One of the best things that have come up with this ever-changing technology is the introduction of the smartwatches. Many iPhones will realize that it is more of a necessity than a luxury to own a smartwatch that is why it is very important to know what to go for.
Here is a quick preview of some of the best IOS Compatible phones that are available in the market.
- List of The Best Smartwatches Compatible with iPhone
- Final Verdict on Choosing The Best Smartwatch Compatible with iPhone
List of The Best Smartwatches Compatible with iPhone
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch
There are so many Samsung smartwatches that are compatible with iPhone but nothing beats this phone, and you will realize that it is a successor of the much talked about Gear S3. The phone is one of the must-have devices not only because of the toughness but also very good when one is looking for a device that has some of the best health features.
- Size: the phone is available in both 42mm and 45mm model and can be replaced to a gear sport if preferred by the user.
- Technology: the phone runs in a Tizen 4.0 which is very good when you are looking for an excellent platform with one of the best rotating bezel for navigating which comes in handy when you do not want to get your fingers all over the screen of the phone.
- The battery life id one of the best when compared to some of the Apple smartwatches.
- It is a swim-friendly smartwatch that is built not only for fitness and health purses but also integrated for sleep tracking.
- One of the major drawbacks of the phone is the price as it goes for about USD 300 which might be so much for many users out there.
Verdict On Samsung Galaxy Watch
This is one of the best smartwatches when you are considering a phone that is compatible with the iPhone with some of the cutting edge technology that comes with it. Even though the price might be slightly high, but it is worth every penny.
2. Fitbit Versa
It is one of the latest smartwatches that is available in the market and will do the trick if you are not into apple smartwatches or Samsung. What makes the device one of the most sorted smartphones is because of the way it looks when worn on the wrist, it is tough to differentiate it from some of the apple watches.
- Functionality: Just like any other watch series 4, this is one of the best smartwatches when you are into fitness and health.
- Design: it is waterproof and with a swim tracking as well as an onboard heart rate monitor that is very handy when one has to measure the heart rate. The phone can support notifications for messages from any third-party applications with an onboard music player which supports both Deezer and Pandora playable offline.
- One of the best phone when one wants to monitor their heart rate and fitness level
- Fitbit fitness tracking features include one of the best sleep monitoring features.
- Most of the applications can be downloaded from the Fitbit app store that is ever-growing.
- Works very well with Android, IOS, and Windows smartphones
- The long battery life of up to 5 days without charging
- This Fitbit device does not have a built-in GPS which one of the worst fear about the smartwatch and in case you want one you will have to pay much more to get Fitbit Ionic.
Verdict On Fitbit Versa
Fitbit smartwatches have all the features that one could be looking for in a smartwatch and the fact that he designs and how it looks when worn makes it one of the best purchases if you are an iPhone user..
3. Garmin Vivomove HR
Unlike the previously mentioned smartwatches, Vivomove HR is one of the sporty hybrid watches that have more than necessary features that an individual can find very useful. The reason why this watch is one of the best at the moment is mainly that it is available in designs for both genders with a one of a kind discreet display.
- Design: the already mentioned design for both men and women is one of the great features of this smartwatch.
- Display: Apart from the discreet display that one can get accessed to by tapping the screen, it also has a display that contains nearly all the information needed for fitness tracking
- Battery Life: the smartwatch has a battery life of about two weeks which is something that cannot be taken for granted especially when you consider some of the functions of the smartwatch.
- It is one of the best phones as far as battery life is concerned, that can last up to two weeks without charging
- Great display with nearly all the information
- Ability to let the user check on the stress level is unique
- Might be tricky getting used to the sleek display that has to be activated by the tap on the screen
- The cost might be too much going for about 200 USD in Amazon.
Verdict On Garmin Vivomove HR
There are so many smartwatches that are compatible with iPhone but what makes this stand out from the rest is not only the sleek display feature but also the fact that it is available for both men and women.
4. Withings Steel HR Sport
- Design: it is a smartwatch that has a fitness tracker that can be easily disguised as an analog watch with a one of a kind heart sensor. The smartwatch can let you know how much oxygen is consumed during a workout and the ability to analyze daily heart rate as well as resting heart rate over a period of time.
- Display: it has no digital display apart from the small screen that is OLED panel with the ability to display notifications and some vital health information that might be needed. Unlike some of the already mentioned smartwatches, this one has the GPS Installed in them which was not the case with the previous model.
- It is one of the best sleep tracker devices and very good when monitoring the heart rate during the day.
- Easily disguised as an analog watch.
- The phone goes for a price of USD 200
- GPS connectivity is one that will require piggybacking away from the phone’s GPS.
Verdict On Withings Steel HR Sport
Steel HR is the best consideration when you own an iPhone and at the same time interested in the fitness tracker.
5. Ticwatch E2
- Design: Ticwatch is easily notable with the additional waterproof design.
- Functionality: the smartwatches run on Wear OS and has a GPS feature. Other great features about this smartwatch are the heart monitor and swim monitoring that is a great addition to the sports tracking ability.
- Display: it features a 1.4Inck OLED display that comes with a solid 400 by 400 resolution that is very compatible with some of the apple watch screens.
- The price of this smartwatch is very good and affordable available for about 160 USD in Amazon.
- The design of the watch is fun and quirky which is a pleasant change from the previous versions
- The operating system of Wear is one big plus.
- The smartwatch is an improved version of the Ticwatch with some additional features which might not be so much captivating to other users of the previous model.
Verdict On Ticwatch E2
As far as the budget is concerned this is the smartwatch to have for any iPhone user and gets the job well done. It is also very sleek and not so complicated to operate with a perfect display that is a very similarity to most of the Apple smartwatches.
6. Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
- Functionality: this is one of the ideal smartwatches when work out is concerned, because of the ability to cover running, cycling and golfing activity. The watch has been added to it the Garmin pay making most payments easy from the wrist.
- Notification: There are so many notifications that go hand in hand with the smartwatch, which makes this watch unique is the fact that it has improved notification support that responds to your messages.
- Music:it has a built-in music player, and one can easily download some of the favorite music offline playlist from Deezer
- The additional music feature is a very good addition to this watch.
- Improved notification that responds to your messages
- Wrist payment using Garmin pay
- Battery life might not be that great but better than the previous version.
- The price of about 300 USD is quite something.
7. Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45
- Functionality: It operates on a Wear operating system and has the NFC and GPS onboard
- Design: it will take some time for anyone to realize that this phone is different from the classic tag with detailed custom watch faces.
- Very luxurious smartwatch by a mile
- Sleek design and features compared to most Tag designs.
- Price of the smartwatches is way above from the rest and goes for about USD 1,650
Verdict On Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45
This is one of the best smartwatches for an individual who is looking for class and has the wallet to back up the ego because a price of USD 1700 is not a joke for any ordinary iPhone users.
8. Michael Kors Access Runway
- Design: it is one of the most fashionable smartwatches and can be worn across the gender because of its small size.
- Functionality: equipped with NFC for google pay and GPS, to add on top of the features the smartwatch has heart sensor wand water-resistant features.
- Fits very well on the wrist and can be treated as unisex easily.
- Ideal for fitness and at the same time very stylish
- The price of USD 300 might be over the budget to most individuals.
Verdict On Michael Kors Access Runway
This is the much sorted after smartwatch in the market because of the style and the performance. It has all the required features of any smartwatch and at the same time looks good when worn on the wrist.
9. Kate Spade New York Scallop
- Display: the smartwatch has a 1.19 inch AMOLED display that is easily contained in a 42mm case ensuring that is not any bigger than the larger Apple watche
- Design: Because it is designed with the women in mind it is much prettier than the majority of the smartwatches out there.
- Sleek design and suitable for ladies of class
- Include google pay GPS and swim-proof design
- Lacks some of the basic features of fitness that is well conversant with the smartwatches of today
- The price of 330 USD is about double some of the standard smartwatches.
Verdict On Kate Spade New York Scallop
There is no better present than a woman will appreciate that the Kate Spade smartwatch because of the way it stands out in terms of design and the fact that it has a majority of the features associated with smartwatches makes it the best pick for any lady.
10. Skagen Falster 2
- Functionality: it has most of the functions that go with most smartwatches including the GPS, NFC to the heart rate
- Straps: notable is the interchangeable straps that are 20mm which allow the user to swap depending on the occasion.
- Sleek and comfortable design
- Adjustable straps that can be changed when going out and workplace
- The heart rate sensor of the phone is not one of the best and might be a problem for some users.
Verdict On Skagen Falster 2
The classic look of the smartwatch is what makes it stand out to most smartwatch available out there. The additional features that are adjustable straps and some of the notable features are quite good and not so bad when you consider a price of USD 280 in Amazon.
Final Verdict on Choosing The Best Smartwatch Compatible with iPhone
Even though Apple has introduced apple watch series, you will note that it is not your only alternatives as far as smartwatches are concerned regardless of the fact that it is fashionable, but might not be what some of the users really want and a friendly price.
This article will guide one on some of the best smartwatches that are compatible with iPhone and some of the cutting edge technology that some of the Apple devices have yet to adopt. The users of the iPhone will realize that they have a variety of options to choose from when they want a smartphone that will come at a reasonable price and still perform all the necessary functions plus more.